We're so pleased to be able to welcome you back into clinic at Alert Level Two.
We ask that you please follow the below guidelines at your next visit. We can't wait to see you!
Client Guidelines - Alert Level Two
1. Upon arrival – please wait in your car until you receive a text or call from our team informing you to enter for your appointment. Please come alone to your appointment as additional guests will not be permitted at this time.
2. Hand sanitisation – All employees, clients and contractors including delivery personnel, are required to sanitise their hands upon entry and exit. We have Automated Sanitising Spray Units located at the front of our clinics for ease of use.
3. Please bring your own pen – for any paperwork or information you may need to write down and take with you.
4. Avoid touching products –We ask that you to please not touch retail products on the shelf, rather to request a staff members help.
5. Possible illness – If you are feeling unwell for any reason, please contact us via phone or email to reschedule your appointment.
6. Refreshments – water or tea will not be available in clinic during this time
7. PPE – Please be aware that as a requirement, all of our staff will be wearing PPE, including our front of store.
8. Enjoy your treatment – as we can’t wait to see you!
Thank you in advance for adhering to our client guidelines and your cooperation as we navigate together the new normal of COVID-19. Our priority remains the safety of our clients, staff and community during the day to day running of our clinics.
If you do have any questions please feel free to contact your local clinic manager or you can also reach us at email@example.com We look forward to treating you in clinic soon and getting those skin ambitions back on track!
The About Face Family xx