Lights, Lasers, Action
Receive your FREE Facial when you purchase a Lights or Lasers course at About Face
- Offer available from Tuesday 1st June to Tuesday 31st August 2021. Courses to be paid in full by Tuesday 31st August 2021 and used within five months from date of purchase.
- To be able to take a package, unless it’s paid by EZYPAY, it needs to be paid in full before the first treatment. Clients can have a consult, pay a 50% deposit and then pay the balance on the day of their first treatment.
- The free facial offer is only available on the following courses:
- Fraxel Re:fine Course comprising of three treatments at $2400 per course
- Ultraformer III: Course is limited to The Hollywood Lift and consists of three treatments at $2550 per course
- Intense Pulse Light (IPL) Course comprising of three treatments at $1050 per course
- LED Light Therapy Glow Course comprising of eleven treatments at $1050 per course
- The free facial that is available varies depending on the course the client purchases as outlined below:
- Receive a Power of Three facial valued at $259 when you purchase a Fraxel Re:fine or an Ultraformer III Hollywood Lift Course
- Receive a Skin Changing facial valued at $189 when you purchase an IPL Course or LED Light Therapy Course
- Clients are not able to swap the free facial outlined above for any other facial treatment.
- The free facial must be taken after the completion of the client’s skin course and cannot be taken before or during their course.
- Clients can purchase multiple courses. Courses are non-transferable and non-refundable. Courses cannot be cancelled.
- An Advanced Skin Consultation is a prerequisite before a course of treatments and is free – any and all relevant medical conditions need to be declared at this time due to the nature of the treatments.
- If a new medical condition arises between the time of your Advanced Skin Consultation and the start of your programme that precludes you from treatments, we cannot postpone your programme nor refund it. However, upon documentation from a medical practitioner, we will provide a credit on your account. The credit will be held on your account for 18 months and will be the total course amount paid, less treatments taken. The value of the free facial will not be included.
- EZYPAY payment option is available – Payment Plan Terms & Conditions Apply, see a staff member for full details.
- Nothing in these Terms will limit or affect your rights as a consumer under the Consumer
Advanced Nutrition Programme Gift With Purchase - ONLINE ONLY
Receive your FREE 20 capsule Skin Omegas+ sample pack when you spend $60 or more on Advanced Nutrition Programme - ONLINE ONLY
Offer available from Monday 31st May 2021, while stocks last. Limit one gift per client, while stocks last. Only available online, not available in clinic. Qualifying purchase must be made in a single transaction. Not available in conjunction with any other offer.
Pure Fiji Gift With Purchase - Exclusive to About Face
Receive your FREE Full Size Coconut Crush Scrub when you spend $98 or more on Pure Fiji
Offer available from Tuesday 1st to Wednesday 30th June 2021. A choice of infusion is available but only while stocks last – choice of infusion not available online. Limit one gift per client, while stocks last. Qualifying purchase must be made in a single transaction. Not available in conjunction with any other offer.
Jane Iredale Gift With Purchase
Receive your FREE Full Size PureLash Mascara when you spend $120 or more on Jane Iredale. Gift valued at $46.
Offer available from Wednesday 7th to Friday 30th April 2021. Excludes Gift Sets. Limit one gift per client, while stocks last. Qualifying purchase must be made in a single transaction. Not available in conjunction with any other offer.
Items that are on sale online are deemed as Clearance Lines. These items are clearly marked with a "SALE" sticker on the product image. The Clearance Line prices are only available online, unless otherwise stated in clinic.
Cancellation Policy for Appointments in Clinic
We know that sometimes you are unable to make your appointment and it's necessary for you to change it. During this time with COVID-19, to safeguard and protect the health and well-being of our clients and staff, we encourage you to please contact your clinic as soon as possible to reschedule any appointments with us if you're feeling unwell. We will work our magic and find the next best available appointment that suits both of us, so we can keep those skin ambitions on track. Out of consideration for others, we kindly ask that you provide a minimum of 24 hours' notice if you need to change or cancel your appointment. Any cancellations after this time will incur a charge. An appointment for a free loyalty rewards treatment that is cancelled at short notice may result in forfeiture of the treatment. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to get in touch with your clinic or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This website (www.aboutface.co.nz) is owned and administered by About Face Limited (“About Face” and “we” and “us” and “our”). About Face are pioneers in the New Zealand skincare industry, bringing the very best from around the world to our locally owned clinics. We're owned by skin experts and understand skin. You can contact us by email email@example.com or by telephone on 09 621 2222.
We provide our Products and Services to you subject to our Terms and Conditions as noted here (“Terms”). Please read these carefully. By using our website, purchasing Products, Services or otherwise engaging with us, you are acknowledging that you have read, understood and agree to be bound by these Terms.
We may amend these Terms at our sole discretion at any time without prior notice to you, and we will update our website as soon as possible. We encourage you to check our Terms each time you visit our website, purchase Products or visit us. Amendments include adding or removing Products and Services, changing Product categories eligible for the earning or redemption of Points or Free Treatments, offers of Bonus Points, changing the level of spend required to accumulate Points or Free Treatments or ceasing to offer Points or Free Treatments.
These Terms are governed by and will be construed in accordance with the laws of New Zealand and you submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of New Zealand. If at any time we do not enforce any of these Terms or we grant you time or other indulgence, we will not be construed as having waived our rights to later enforce these Terms. Further, if any part or provision of these Terms is deemed to be invalid, unenforceable or illegal, the remaining provisions shall remain in full force and effect.
Some of the words we use are defined within this document or in the Glossary located below.
If you have any questions or concerns in relation to the website or Terms please contact us.
Keeping it Local
We operate our website from New Zealand. The information on our website may not be appropriate or available for use in other jurisdictions. If you choose to access our website from outside New Zealand, you do so at your own risk.
About Face Loyalty Points
You can earn your way to a Free Treatment when you purchase Products from us. Read on for details.
About Face are “Serious About Skin”. When you purchase Services or Products from us based on our advice to you personally, you can be assured that we have taken care to ensure our recommendations are best suited to your needs and lifestyle. Please ensure that you always follow our advice and any Product directions.
If you purchase Products from us online, please take care to ensure you select Products that are appropriate for your skin. If you are unsure, contact us before you order. If you wish to purchase Environ, Jane Iredale or Prologic online you must have purchased these brands from our clinics first and you must have an online account so that we can review your purchase history to ensure the Products selected are appropriate for your skin. Where a recommendation is made for an online purchase, the aforementioned will apply. Should the Product selected not be appropriate for you based on your purchase history, we reserve the right to not supply that Product to you and refund the purchase amount in line with the brand guidelines set out by Environ, Jane Iredale and Prologic.
If you experience any adverse reaction to your skin or body, which you believe may be connected to one of our skin services or at home Products, please contact us as soon as possible so that, where appropriate, we can try to assist you to a reasonable extent. Nothing in our Terms will limit or affect your rights as a consumer under the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 to the extent that such limitation or contracting out is prohibited by that Act.
When you place an order on our website, you are making an offer to buy our Products and/or Services. When you place an order you will be required to provide sufficient details to enable us to fulfil and deliver your order.
Our website provides general information about our Products and Services. We reserve the right to change, delete or move any material on the site at any time without notice.
We have made every effort to display the Products featured as accurately as possible. The equipment you use to view our website may impact on the display of our Products. Where advertised Products are shown in photographs we will endeavour to deliver the corresponding item but we do not warrant that the Product we deliver will be identical to what is displayed online.
Age information is supplied as a guide only. Please check the packaging to ensure the Product is age appropriate. If you have questions, please contact us.
Prices are displayed in New Zealand dollars, inclusive of Goods and Services Tax (GST). We take care to provide accurate pricing but in the event of a pricing error on our website, the inaccurate price will not be honoured and we reserve the right to cancel any orders placed on our online store. Accessories used in photographs are not included in the price.
Promotions & Special Offers
Promotions and Special Offers are subject to availability and are exclusive to About Face clients unless otherwise stated. Discounts are off the regular retail price and not available in conjunction with any other offer. A minimum spend or designated number of Products may be required to qualify for a promotion or offer as outlined in the specific promotion or offer. We reserve the right to run promotions and offers for specific periods or in specific locations as determined by us. We reserve the right to revoke promotions and offers at any time and for any reason without notice. Free gifts cannot be exchanged for cash, resold or returned for refund or replacement unless the Product is faulty. Any decision by us regarding promotions and offers is final. Promotions exclude Gift Cards & Booking Fees.
Some Products displayed online may not be available in all clinics or available to purchase online. Some Products may only be purchased from our website and may not be available in any of our clinics. Some items may require a waiting period for delivery. We reserve the right to limit quantities or limit the number of Products a client can purchase in a single transaction.
About Face are committed to providing you with a safe and secure shopping experience. All payments completed via our website are encrypted to protect our clients. Our website is built via the Shopify platform – you can find out more information about their commitment to your security here.
Terms of Sale
The following specific Terms and Conditions of sale apply to all purchases by you through our website, via phone or in our Clinics. By completing a purchase order you are confirming your agreement to our Terms.
Acceptance of Orders: Dispatch is subject to stock availability and you will be advised if a Product is unavailable. To the maximum extent permitted by law, we will not be liable to any person if we decline to fulfil, or are unable to fulfil, an order.
Prices: We will charge you the retail price shown on the website at the time you submit your order, unless there is an error. You may be charged additional delivery fees.
Payment: You may pay online by MasterCard, Visa, Amex, Afterpay, Google Pay and Apple Pay. Unfortunately we are unable to accept About Face Gift Cards online.
Delivery: We currently only supply to New Zealand addresses. Please ensure the delivery address and receiver’s name for your order is accurate and complete (including any business name if shipping to a work address) as we may be unable to change these details once the order has been placed. We will not take responsibility for any orders that go missing due to incorrect delivery information. We will endeavour to deliver the Products on the agreed dates but we will not be held liable for late delivery. Delivery to rural addresses may take longer in some areas. Delivery will be deemed to have been made when the Products arrive at the delivery point, or when the Products are available for collection by you. You must notify us within 10 days of the dispatch if you have not received an item.
Cancellations: Please carefully check your order details before completing payment. Once your order is confirmed, we are unable to change or cancel any aspects of your order. We reserve the right to cancel orders or request other methods of payment for orders received.
Returns: Please choose carefully as generally we do not refund any item bought online or in clinic unless it is faulty and/or required by the Consumer Guarantees Act. In some circumstances we do allow you to return item/s purchased from us within 10 days of the purchase (or of receiving the order if made online) by visiting one of our clinics but we require proof of purchase and the item must be in its original condition. The amount to be refunded will be done so in the form of payment made at the time of the original transaction or we will issue you with a credit note valid for 6 months from the date of purchase. If you wish to return an item bought online please write to firstname.lastname@example.org. Unfortunately, we cannot accept items returned that are not in their original condition or if you seek to return outside our specified timeframes. Return of items is limited to clients based in New Zealand. If your items arrive damaged please photograph and keep all contents including the packaging or parcel that the items arrived in and contact email@example.com.
Resale Prohibited: You may not sell or resell any Product you purchase or otherwise receive from us. We reserve the right, with or without notice, to cancel or reduce the quantity of any order or Products or Services to be provided to you if we believe, in our sole discretion, it may result in the violation of our Terms.
Our gift cards are issued by About Face Limited. These have no value until activated at the time of purchase. Our gift cards can be used for the purchase of Products at any About Face clinic but are not available to use online at www.aboutface.co.nz. Gift Cards may not be returned, redeemed for cash or transferred. Any unused value on a gift card expires one year after the date of issue. To use, simply present the Gift Card for full or part payment at the time of purchase. The amount of any purchase will be deducted from the card. To check your balance and expiry, please visit one of our clinics.
Please take care of your Gift Card as if it were cash; it cannot be replaced if lost or stolen. If you purchase a Gift Card online and it does not arrive within 10 days after your order is confirmed please promptly contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
The best way to create a Client Profile is with us in clinic but if your first contact with us is via our online shop, a Client Profile will automatically be created in our CRM System.
As a minimum you need to provide your full name, email and phone number in order to contact you about our Products, Services, Points and Free Treatments. We rely on you to ensure all information that you supply is true and correct and that you update us promptly whenever your details change.
- Whenever you purchase qualifying Products from About Face, in clinic or online, and the spend value equals or exceeds the minimum spend level, you will earn Points based on the amount spent.
- You will receive a Free Treatment for every 750 Points you earn with a 12 month period.
- The amount of spend required per Point and the Products and Services on which Points can be earned may vary from time to time. You should check online or with your Beauty Therapist for an up-to-date list of qualifying Products and/or services and the level of spend required per point.
- In general, for About Face purchases, either in clinic or online, you earn 1 Point for every $1 you spend on all Products.
- To earn Points when shopping online, you must create an account using the same credentials that are on your About Face Client Profile before completing the transaction.
- You may only earn Points for yourself personally. We reserve the right to check identification when dealing with Points and redeeming Free Treatments or other benefits.
- Points cannot be redeemed for cash, Gift Cards or any Products and Services except as expressly set out in these Terms.
- Points expire 12 months from the date of purchase, unless converted to a Free Treatment.
- If you return a Product on which you have earned Points, the Points will be deducted.
- Free Treatments are placed on your Client Profile and can only be redeemed in full. Points and Free Treatments cannot be sold and cannot be transferred to another client, unless expressly permitted by About Face.
- When you earn 750 Points within 12 months, you will receive a Free Treatment. Free Treatments are limited to those listed below. You may choose one of these treatments:
- LED Light Therapy
The Eyes Package
Eye Lash Tint and Brow Tint & Shape
Pure Fiji Express Facial
If you select one of the High Tech Free Treatments or The Eyes Package, any of these Free Treatments can be redeemed as a 15 minute add on service to your booked appointment, or as a standalone 30 minute treatment. The Pure Fiji Express Facial can only be redeemed as a 30 minute service and cannot be added to your booked appointment. When a Free Treatment is redeemed, Points will not be earned on the value of the Free Treatment redeemed. To redeem your Free Treatment you must comply with the specific requirement(s) of the Free Treatment(s) as notified on, or in relation to the Free Treatment itself. Free Treatment(s) cannot be exchanged for cash or Gift Cards. Free Treatments are valid for 3 months from date of being earned and will expire after 3 months if not used. Free Treatments can be used in conjunction with other Free Treatments that are earned in line with these Terms, unless otherwise stated.
If our Points system ends, we reserve the right to cancel all Points or accumulated spend. However, any Free Treatment(s) that have been credited to your Client Profile prior to the date of termination will continue to be valid for the lesser period of 3 months after the date they were credited to your Client Profile, or any other period notified by us at the time of termination.
Limitation of Liability
You are solely responsible for the actions you take in reliance on the content on, or accessed, through this site. We have taken care to ensure the accuracy of information provided on our website, however, errors and omissions may occur.
To the maximum extent permitted by law:
- We make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied as to the operation of this site or the accuracy of information, content, materials or Products included on this site, except as otherwise provided under applicable New Zealand law.
- We exclude all warranties, descriptions, representations or conditions in relation to Products or Services provided by us implied by law, trade, custom or otherwise.
- We do not accept any liability, direct or indirect, for any loss or damage which may directly or indirectly result from any advice, opinion, information, representation or omission whether negligent or otherwise, contained on this website and any other website linked to this website, including that arising from any technical difficulties, network failures, virus or equipment malfunctions, theft or unauthorised access or third party interference with our CRM System or your Client Profile.
- We are not liable to you, whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise for any indirect, consequential or special loss or damage, or loss of profits, loss of data, loss of savings or loss of opportunity.
You specifically acknowledge and agree that our maximum liability for any damages related to your use of our website or to your dealings with us will be the greater of the amount you paid for the Product or Service or NZ$150.00 except that nothing in these Terms shall limit or exclude our liability for any breach by us of New Zealand law which cannot be excluded by these Terms.
Internet Security & Viruses
The internet may be subject to breaches of security. About Face do not guarantee that any file or program available for download and/or execution from or via this site is free from viruses or other conditions which could damage or interfere with data, hardware or software with which it might be used. We are not responsible for any resulting damage to any user's computer from any such security breach, or from any virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer line failure or any other technical or other malfunction. You should also be aware that email submissions over the internet may not be secure, and you should consider this before submitting any information to anyone over the internet. You assume all risk of use of all programs and files on this site, and you release About Face entirely of all responsibility for any consequences of its use.
Third Party Websites
For your convenience we have provided links to third party websites. You access those websites at your own risk. About Face are not responsible for the condition or content of those sites. About Face makes no representation or warranties of any kind as to the operation (including privacy and security) or accuracy of information or content on third party websites.
Our website is intended solely for your personal non-commercial use. Any use of our website and its content for purposes other than personal non-commercial use is prohibited.
The design and content of our website is intellectual property which is either owned or licenced by About Face. The various trade marks, Products and corporate identities represented on our website are the property of the individual companies, used by us with their permission, and are not to be reproduced or used without the express consent of its owner.
You may not extract or use parts of the content of our website without our written consent (including by data mining, robots or similar means). You may not create and/or publish your own database that features content on this website (e.g. our prices and Product listings) without our written consent.
“About Face”, “About Man”, “The Beauty Assembly” and “Serious About Skin” are New Zealand registered trade marks that belong to us, together with our logo. You must not make any unauthorised use of our trade marks or copy any other part of our corporate identity or livery.
“Client Profile” refers to information about a client held in our CRM System, including, but not limited to, our client’s name, address, phone number, email address, purchase history, service history and skincare notes.
“CRM System” refers to the Customer Relationship Management System that we use, as described above. The System used is Zenoti. For more details on Zenoti, refer www.zenoti.com.
“Free Treatment” refers to the one of five free treatments a client can redeem, held electronically on your account, earned through the accumulation of Points.
“Points” means points that you have earned with About Face in accordance with our Terms.
“Products” means all cosmetics, skincare, supplements and haircare products sold by About Face.
“Promotions” means any offers, promotions or benefits, including discount or Points-based events in store or online and competitions.
If you have any comments or questions about these Terms please contact us.
SOCIAL MEDIA COMPETITIONS
About Face Ltd is the Promoter.
- These Terms and Conditions are effective for all Facebook and Instagram accounts and activity set up on Facebook and/or Instagram and managed by The Promoter.
- These accounts included but are not limited to @Aboutfacenz and @aboutmannz
- The Competition Period commences when the competition social post is posted on the relevant Instagram page and closes at the time stated in the post’s copy. Entries received after this closing time will be ineligible for entry.
- Conditions of Entry will vary for each competition and will be stated in the competition social post.
- Participation in the competition is limited to one entry per person. No purchase is required.
- The Promoter will automatically award you one entry at the time of your comment on the Instagram Post that promotes the competition.
- Winners will be selected at random by About Face Ltd.
- The winners will be drawn within three days after the Competition Period ends. Attempts will be made to notify the winners via replying to the winning competition entry’s comment asking the winner to private message the Instagram account running the competition. If the winner does not respond via private message within 3 days after About Face Ltd makes contact then the prize is forfeited and a further draw(s) will be conducted.
- The promoters’ decision is final and no correspondence will not be entered into.
- The prize is not transferable, exchangeable nor redeemable for cash or services.
- The winner(s) will receive the prize stated in the Instagram Post copy.
- The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to or alteration of entries. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any injury or damage to participants or any other person’s computer or smart phone related to or resulting from participation in or down-loading any materials in this competition.
- The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss, damage or personal injury or skin reaction in connection with the prize or its use by the winner.
- The Promoter (and not Instagram) collects entrants’ personal information in order to conduct the competition. If the information requested is not provided, the entrant may not participate in the competition.
- Acceptance of the prize is deemed consent for the Promoter to use the winner’s details and photographs for promotional and media purposes without any further reference, payment or other compensation to the entrant.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Instagram. You understand that you are providing your information to About Face Ltd - not to Instagram. The information you provide will only be used for drawing and contacting the winners of the promotion, except for entrants who have agreed to receive further communication from About Face Ltd.
- About Face Ltd reserves the right to update or change these terms and conditions at any time, at which time any changes applied would be applicable to any competition starting on or after the updated date.
- Any entrant who is under the age of 18 years must have their parent or legal guardian’s permission to enter the promotion. If the winner is under 18 years of age at the closing date of the competition, the prize will be awarded to the winner’s parent or legal guardian on the winner’s behalf.