Advanced Nutrition Programme
Skin Omegas+ 180
Skin Omegas+ help to nourish dry skin. Formulated with vitamin A, a key ingredient for skin health, as well as omegas 3 and 6 which are important for skin integrity, a healthy lipid layer and a smooth, luminous complexion.
What makes Skin Omegas+ special?
- Skin Omegas+ contains EPA (an important omega 3) along with GLA (an important omega 6) made from Evening Primrose Oil
- Skin Omegas+ is made with premium, clinically researched omega 3 from EPAX, a world leading supplier known for its purity, quality and innovation. They hold a Friend of the Sea certificate, so you can be sure the omega 3 is sourced using methods that conserve marine habitats and resources. EPAX products are guaranteed to meet or exceed all known global purity standards.
- Like an internal moisturiser for the skin
- Nourishes dry skin
- Helps to soothe and calm skin
- Gives skin a luminous glow
- Supports skin health
Two yellow softgels provide:
|Vitamin A 400iu||120µg RE||15|
|providing omega 3 fatty acids|
|Evening Primrose Oil||594mg||-|
|providing omega 6 fatty acids|
NRV = Nutrient Reference Value
RE = retinol equivalent
Take 2 soft gels daily with a meal or as your health professional advises.
Store below 25°C. Ensure pot is closed after opening and store in a cool, dry, steam-free environment as damp conditions can affect the product quality.
Fish oil, capsule shell (fish gelatin and glycerol), evening primrose oil, antioxidant: dl-alpha tocopherol in sunflower oil, vitamin A palmitate, antioxidant: dl-alpha tocopherol. Free from yeast, artificial colours and gluten.
Skin Omegas+ 180
Frequently Asked Questions
Why do I need to sign in to shop Environ, Jane Iredale and Prologic?
Due to the potency of some of the ingredients in products from these brands, it's important that your skin is ready for the products. It's important that you sign in or create an account for our therapists to be able to review your product purchase history and ensure the products you have selected are right for you. If our therapists have recommendations for you, they will be in touch.
I need help selecting the right product, who can I contact?
We would love to help you find the best products for you to achieve visible results at home. We like to think the best results are achieved with a combination of in clinic treatments and at home skincare. You can get expert advice by using our General Enquiry form, message us on Facebook or Instagram or phone your local clinic.