- The red wavelength (633nm) reduces inflammation, pigmentation, and redness and helps prompt cellular repair and circulation for a more vibrant complexion.
- The near-infrared wavelength (830nm) targets deeper fibroblast cells, stimulating new collagen and elastin production, resulting in plumper, firmer, more youthful-looking skin.
- The single-use Hydrocolloid Patches help adhere the device to the skin for a hands-free treatment while giving extra brightening and hydrating benefits thanks to ingredients like niacinamide and amino acid-rich peptides.
Omnilux Mini Eye Brightener
The Eye Brightener uses a powerful combination of red and near-infrared LED light and activated Hydrocolloid Patches to deliver targeted anti-aging treatments around the eye area, for the reduction of fine lines and wrinkles, dark circles, and under-eye bags.
- Boosts collagen production to smooth wrinkles
- Brightens dark circles and depuffs under eye bags
- Helps reduce signs of fatigue and aging
- All natural. No pain, side effects, or downtime
- 1 Eye Brightener LED device
- 14 single-use Hydrocolloid Patches
- 1 Magnetic 2-pin charging cable
- 1 User guide
- Three to five, 10-minute treatments per week for 4-6 weeks followed by maintenance as desired
DO NOT use the Omnilux Mini LED device to treat any other conditions apart from those listed in the indications for use. The Omnilux Mini LED device has not been tested for any other conditions than those listed and the risk is unknown.
DO NOT use the Omnilux Mini LED device if you are pregnant, planning on becoming pregnant or breastfeeding. The Omnilux Mini LED device has NOT been tested on pregnant or breast-feeding women and therefore the risk to the fetus, neonate or pregnant women is unknown.
- Amino acid-rich peptides firm and hydrate skin around the eye area
- Niacinamide brightens dark circles
Omnilux Mini Eye Brightener
Frequently Asked Questions
Why do I need to sign in to shop Environ, Jane Iredale and Prologic?
Due to the potency of some of the ingredients in products from these brands, it's important that your skin is ready for the products. It's important that you sign in or create an account for our therapists to be able to review your product purchase history and ensure the products you have selected are right for you. If our therapists have recommendations for you, they will be in touch.
I need help selecting the right product, who can I contact?
We would love to help you find the best products for you to achieve visible results at home. We like to think the best results are achieved with a combination of in clinic treatments and at home skincare. You can get expert advice by using our General Enquiry form, message us on Facebook or Instagram or phone your local clinic.