Visible Results Promotion - Terms and conditions 2020
Terms and Conditions
- About Face Visible Result Courses (Buy 3 & Get 1 free) pricing is valid from 1 June 2020 until 31 August 2020.
- About Face Visible Results Courses (Fraxel, Clear & Brilliant, Dermapen 4 and IPL Skin Rejuvenation) consist of four treatment sessions, Buy 3 & Get 1 free, to total 4 treatments.
- The Glow Course – LED Light Therapy is not included in the Skin Rejuvenation Courses – Buy 3, Get 1 Free offer.
- About Face Visible Results Glow Package includes seven LED light therapies, a Microdermabrasion or Skin Peel and a Power of Three Facial for $1,050. Your package will be tailored to your skin needs by your therapist at your skin consultation.
- All About Face Visible Result Course treatments must be used (completed in full) within five months of payment*.
- About Face Visible Results Courses must be paid (*payment) in full before the first treatment via Cash, Eftpos, Credit Card, EZYPAY or Afterpay Payment plans.
- If About Face Visible Results courses are paid for utilising AfterPay/EzyPay, your payment plan (*payment) will be set up at the time of joining and signing the applicable courses terms and conditions
- Any About Face Visible Results course treatments not used within five months from the first treatment will be considered forfeited.
- About Face Visible Results course treatments may be redeemed at any About Face clinic.
- A 24-hour cancellation policy applies for all treatments booked. If this is not adhered to, the appointment will be treated as forfeited and cannot be carried out at a later date.
- About Face Visible Result Courses ‘Terms and Conditions’ must be read, signed and dated by both the treatment recipient and an About Face Clinic Employee.
- About Face Visible Results Courses are unique to this promotion and promotional period 1 June 2020 to 31 August 2020. The offer is not transferrable in any form and cannot be refunded nor cancelled once the first treatment has been taken.
- An Advanced Skin Consultation must be completed before any About Face Visible Results course can be started. During this consultation medical conditions and medications must be disclosed. Please note that some skin tones cannot be treated and this will be discussed during the advanced skin consultation.
- Once treatments have started, if for the reason of pregnancy or new medical conditions/medications (not declared during the advanced skin consultation) are presented, and you need to stop the course treatment program within the agreed course timeframe* (*5 months from payment), we cannot postpone your programme, restart it later, nor refund it - but will upon documentation from your medical practitioner provide a credit on your account. In this event, the credit on your account will be – the total course amount paid, less treatments taken. The credit will not include the value of the free treatment.
- Clients under 18 must have parental or guardian approval by way of signing on behalf, accepting agreement to the course terms and conditions.
Please contact us if you have any problems or queries. We will endeavour to respond to you within 48 hours (Monday to Friday
Cancellation Policy for Appointments in Clinic
We know that sometimes you are unable to make your appointment and it's necessary for you to change it. During this time too with COVID-19, to safeguard and protect the health and well-being of our clients and staff, we encourage you to please contact your clinic as soon as possible to reschedule any appointments with us if you're feeling unwell. We will work our magic and find the next best available appointment that suits both of us, so we can keep those skin ambitions on track. Out of consideration for others, we kindly ask that you provide a minimum of 24 hours' notice if you need to change or cancel your appointment. Any cancellations after this time will incur a charge. An appointment for a free loyalty rewards treatment that is cancelled at short notice may result in forfeiture of the treatment. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to get in touch with your clinic or email us at email@example.com
Cancellation Policy for Online Orders
All orders are subject to the availability of products. We may reject or cancel any order due to unavailability of any product. If for any reason a product is not available, we will endeavour to notify you of the non-availability on this website. We may revise the range of products or the specification of any product at any time (except for where we have confirmed our acceptance of your order) without notice to you.
Where any product is listed on this website with an incorrect price or with incorrect information, we reserve the right to reject or cancel your order (regardless of whether you have made payment for that order). You acknowledge and agree that we have no obligation to sell any product either online or in-store where that product is listed with an incorrect price or with incorrect information. Where you have already made payment for an order that is then rejected or cancelled by us, we will refund the full amount paid by you in relation to that order. You may cancel your order any time prior to the time we send our confirmation of acceptance for that order. Once we have sent our confirmation of acceptance for your order, you may not cancel that order.
Are all products in the clinics available on the website?
We have tried to showcase a small but worthy selection of our most popular and new products on our website. We have a greater selection in our clinics. Please note that our Environ and Ultraceuticals brands may only be purchased in our clinics. Availability depends on stock on hand. We will let you know the approximate delivery date if there is a delay.
What Types of credit card can I use to pay for my purchase?
We accept MasterCard and Visa.
Is it safe to put my credit card details on the web site?
Yes it is safe. Your credit card details are fully encrypted in our processing system, and are processed by a well-known and trusted credit card processing company called Direct Payment Solutions. You can check out information on DPS on www.dps.co.nz
Gift Vouchers are redeemable at any About Face skin clinic. Vouchers are valid for twelve months from date of purchase. Vouchers are not redeemable for cash..
How will my purchase be delivered and what is the cost?
We charge a flat rate of $10 for courier delivery anywhere in New Zealand. We do not ship internationally.
What is the best address to use for delivery of goods?
As we use couriers to deliver goods, you must use an actual physical street address not a Box number. If you are sending an item to a person’s home who is not there during the day, we suggest it might be better to send it to their work address.
Can I send my gift purchase to someone other than myself?
Yes. As you go through to the checkout you will be asked the delivery address of the recipient, at this point you nominate the person and actual physical address you want the gift sent to. Please use the street address, we do not send items to Box numbers.
How long does it take for the goods to reach me?
Please allow 1-2 working days for delivery depending upon your location within New Zealand. Orders placed after 4.30pm on Friday will be processed on the following Monday. If we do not have that item in stock we will email you asking whether you still want the product when it comes in or if you would like us to refund your credit card. Note: The couriers themselves can get very busy (Christmas week is very busy and public holidays slow things down.) Rural delivery and South Island always take a longer time. If you need to know where your parcel is please use the contact us option.
What do I do if my items are lost by the courier?
Please contact us and give us your order details and we will investigate and track the item with the courier.
What do I do if an item arrives damaged?
All our items are carefully checked before dispatch. In the unlikely circumstance that damage occurs in transit we will replace the product free of charge. To ensure delivery of replacement you must contact us within three days of receiving the goods. You will need to send back the damaged goods in the original packaging before we send the replacement.
Returns Policy - Can I return the goods?
Yes – if you are unhappy with the goods we will happily refund your credit card or issue you with a credit note valid for 6 months from the date of purchase, which ever you prefer. We will issue you this providing the goods are received back within 10 working days from purchase, in original condition, unused and in the original packaging.
Do you charge taxes?
New Zealand goods and services tax (GST) is included in all prices given (15%).
Do you give my details to any other people?
No. Your details remain private with us.
What currency will I be charged in?
All transactions will be charged in New Zealand dollars. Please note we do not ship internationally.