Eye Shadow Kit
From elegant to edgy, our silky smooth shadows deliver the style you want while staying put for long-lasting, crease-free color. Use alone, layer or blend together for different looks.
- Highly pigmented, crease-resistant and long-lasting shadows
- Generous base shade with perfectly sized detail shades
- Packaged in a sleek mirrored rose gold compact with a dual-ended wand for effortless application
- Use each shade alone, layer or blend together
- Formulated with both minerals and botanical extracts.
Naturally Glam: shimmery creamy neutral; shimmery copper gold; shimmery brown; shimmery rose quartz; shimmery chocolate brown.
Pure Basics: matte creamy petal pink; matte vanilla; soft matte taupe; light matte terra cotta; matte ash brown.
Come Fly With Me: shimmery soft pearl sheen; shimmery gold; light terra cotta brown subtle shimmer; shimmery plum brown; shimmery charcoal.
- For eyeliner that stays put, spritz the Eye Liner/Brow Brush with hydration spray and pick up shadow.
- Avoid blue or gray tones if you have redness or dark under-eye circles.
- Pair with Eye Shere Liquid Eye Shadow or Smooth Affair for Eyes Eye Shadow/Primer for a longer-lasting finish.
- Use lighter shades as a base to highlight.
- Use deeper shades to contour.
Eye Shadow Kit
Frequently Asked Questions
Why do I need to sign in to shop Environ, Jane Iredale and Prologic?
Due to the potency of some of the ingredients in products from these brands, it's important that your skin is ready for the products. It's important that you sign in or create an account for our therapists to be able to review your product purchase history and ensure the products you have selected are right for you. If our therapists have recommendations for you, they will be in touch.
I need help selecting the right product, who can I contact?
We would love to help you find the best products for you to achieve visible results at home. We like to think the best results are achieved with a combination of in clinic treatments and at home skincare. You can get expert advice by using our General Enquiry form, message us on Facebook or Instagram or phone your local clinic.