Dry Body Brush
This makes a beautiful gift when boxed together with other gorgeous Pure Fiji products.
Dry brushing is exactly what it sounds like… brushing the skin in a particular pattern with a dry brush, usually before showering.
In dry brushing, the skin is typically brushed toward the heart, starting at the feet and hands and brushing toward the chest.
The directions are pretty simple:
- Start on dry skin before bathing.
- Work in gentle circular, upward motions, then longer, smoother strokes.
- Always begin at the ankles in upwards movements towards the heart - the lymphatic fluid flows through the body towards the heart, so it's important that you brush in the same direction.
- Your back is the only exception to the preceding rule; brush from the neck down to the lower back.
- After you've finished with the ankles, move up to the lower legs, thighs, stomach, back and arms. Be cautious of softer and sensitive skin around the chest and breasts, and never brush over inflamed skin, sores, sun-burnt skin, or skin cancer.
- Ensure you shower to wash away the dead skin cells and impurities.
Tip: alternating temperatures in the shower from hot to cold will further invigorate the skin and stimulate blood circulation, bring more blood to the outer layers of the skin.
Then follow it up with a Pure Fiji Hydrating Body Lotion or Pure Fiji Exotic Oil to nourish the skin.
Dry Body Brush
Frequently Asked Questions
Why do I need to sign in to shop Environ, Jane Iredale and Prologic?
Due to the potency of some of the ingredients in products from these brands, it's important that your skin is ready for the products. It's important that you sign in or create an account for our therapists to be able to review your product purchase history and ensure the products you have selected are right for you. If our therapists have recommendations for you, they will be in touch.
I need help selecting the right product, who can I contact?
We would love to help you find the best products for you to achieve visible results at home. We like to think the best results are achieved with a combination of in clinic treatments and at home skincare. You can get expert advice by using our General Enquiry form, message us on Facebook or Instagram or phone your local clinic.