It’s finally happening! From Wednesday 10th November, we can finally see our beautiful About Face customers in person. We are absolutely ecstatic about welcoming you back in our clinics to shop retail. Whilst we aren’t able to offer services at this time, you can come in to browse all of our beautiful Christmas sets and have a chat with us about your skin.
Here’s what you need to know about visiting us during Alert Level 3 Step 2.
As per the guidelines set by the Ministry of Health, to visit us in clinic to shop retail we ask you to do the following.
- Please sign in and scan the Covid Tracer App QR code. These will be displayed outside our doors as well as at reception. If you do not have the Covid Tracer app, we will have a form for you to safely fill out and place into a box. We will not share your information with anyone, unless we are required to conduct contact tracing due to Covid exposure.
- Please also don’t be offended when we ask to check and update your personal contact details in our system. Whilst we are using the official NZ Covid Tracer App, ensuring your contact details are correct in our system is an added step in the required contract tracing protocols.
- Please use our hand sanitiser before you enter
- Appropriate PPE must be worn. Please wear a face mask over both your mouth and nose.
- Please maintain a safe 2 metre distance between yourself and other customers.
- Due to the size of some of our clinics, we will have to limit the number of customers in clinics at any one time. You might have to wait outside before entering, we appreciate your understanding.
- We will not have any sample products out on shelves for you to test at this time, but if you would like to trial a product, please ask the staff in clinic first.
- If you are feeling unwell, we ask that you please stay at home and give us a call or email your preferred clinic. We can take your order and ship it directly to you. You can also shop on our website.
- Payment – We will only be accepting contactless payment, so please do not bring cash to pay for your purchase or treatment.
- Please be kind, to our staff and to other customers. We know how excited you will be to shop our limited edition Christmas sets and to top up on your go to products, but please be understanding, kind and patient at this time.
What we are doing to keep you safe
- In every clinic we will have hand sanitising stations at entry and dotted throughout the clinic.
- We will be sanitising and cleaning all high touch areas regularly, this includes eftpos machines and counters.
- All staff will be wearing Face masks at all times and will be regularly sanitising their hands.
Do I have to wear a mask when I come into clinic?
As outlined by the ministry of health, a face covering or mask must be worn for those wishing to enter public facilities like retail stores. So yes, we ask that you please wear a mask that covers your nose and mouth.
Can I come in for a service?
Unfortunately, not yet. At Alert Level3, Step 2, close contact services are not permitted.
What about Skin Consultations?
If you would like some advice on your skincare routine, or product recommendations please come and visit us for a brief chat. If you are in need of an in depth skin consultation or skin prescription, we will need to book you in for a full skin consultation at a later time, when we are able to take bookings.
Do I need to be vaccinated to come into clinic?
Under guidelines set out by the Ministry of Health, at this stage everyone can come and shop retail. You do not need to provide proof of vaccination at this time. This will change once we enter the Traffic Light System in Auckland.
How many people are allowed in the clinic?
At this stage, whilst the Ministry of Health hasn’t set out limits on the number of people allowed inside a store at any one time, we must follow social distancing measures. In some cases where our clinics are very small, this will mean that we will ask you to wait outside until it is safe to come in in order to maintain 2m distance between all those inside.
Can I still place a Click & Collect order?
Absolutely. If you’d like to avoid crowds and make your experience fast and simple. Please phone or email your preferred clinic to place your order. Our team will have it ready for you to collect swiftly upon arrival.
When can I come and shop in store?
We will be open for retail from Wednesday 10th November 2021.
Our Clinic Opening Hours are below.
Monday 9.30 am – 5 pm
Tuesday 10 am – 6 pm
Wednesday 10 am – 6 pm
Thursday 10 am -6 pm
Friday 9.30 am – 5.30 pm
Saturday 9am – 4.30 pm
Monday 9.00 am - 5.00 pm
Tuesday 10.00 am – 5.30 pm
Wednesday 10.00 am – 6.00 pm
Thursday 10.00 am – 6.00 pm
Friday 9.00 am - 5.30 pm
Saturday – 9.00 am - 5.30 pm
Monday 9.30 am -5.00 pm
Tuesday-9.30 am - 6.00 pm
Wednesday 10.00 am - 6.00 pm
Thursday- 10.00 am - 6.00 pm
Friday 9.30 am - 5.30 pm
Saturday 9.00 am - 5.00 pm
Monday 8.30 am - 4.00 pm
Tuesday 10.00 am– 6.00 pm
Wednesday 10.00 am– 6.00 pm
Thursday 10.00 am– 6.00 pm
Friday 9.30 am - 5.30 pm
Saturday 9.00 am - 5.00 pm
Monday 9:00am - 7:00pm
Tuesday 9:00am - 7:00pm
Wednesday 9:00am - 7:00pm
Thursday 9:00am - 9:00pm
Friday 9:00am - 9:00pm
Saturday 9:00am - 7:00pm
Sunday 9:00am - 7:00pm
Monday 9.00 am-6.00 pm
Tuesday- 9.00 am-6.00 pm
Wednesday- 9.00 am-8.00 pm
Thursday-9.00 am-9.00 pm
Friday- 9.00 am-9.00 pm
Saturday-9.00 am-6.00 pm
Sunday- 10.00 am-5:30 pm