At the heart of our business is you, our amazing clients. We are so looking forward to seeing you in clinic very soon. With the move to Level 1, we wanted to reassure you on what we are doing to keep both you and our therapists safe.
OUR HYGIENE PRACTICES
If you know us, you know we are Serious About Skin, and we are just as serious when it comes to our health and safety practices.
At About Face, we are maintaining our high standards and adding in some additional measures to keep all of us safe and well during Alert Level 1.
Client Guidelines - Alert Level One
- Upon arrival – Please scan the NZCOVID Tracer App QR Code located at the front of our clinics.
- Waiting area – Please enjoy our waiting areas at reception prior to your appointment with product testers available to try and enjoy.
- Hand sanitisation – All employees, clients and contractors including delivery personnel, are required to sanitise their hands upon entry and exit. We have automatic hand sanitiser units at the entrance to our clinics.
- Possible illness – If you are feeling unwell for any reason, please contact us via phone or email to reschedule your appointment.
- Refreshments – Water will now be available in disposable cups.
- PPE – Our therapists will continue to wear PPE for treatments that require it.
Enjoy your treatment – We can’t wait to see you!
To safeguard and protect the health and well-being of our clients and staff, please listen to your body. If you are unsure at all about whether to come in or not, we encourage you to stay home and look after yourself. We want to ensure you are kept safe and in good health during this time. We will work our magic and find the next best available appointment that suits both of us, so we can keep those skin ambitions on track!
Please also don’t be offended when we ask to check and update your personal contact details in our system. Whilst we are using the official NZ Covid Tracer App, ensuring your contact details are correct in our system is an added step in the required contract tracing protocols.
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to get in touch with your clinic or you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank you for your continued support and patience during this time and look forward to looking after you in one of our clinics soon. Please be assured we will be doing all we can to make the clinics a safe environment for everyone to ensure you and our team are kept safe.
The About Face Team