26.03.2020 - Due to the latest announcement from the government, our seven clinics across Auckland are currently CLOSED until we’ve been told that it’s safe to re-open. This also includes shipping of all online retail and gift vouchers but excludes the purchase of digital gift vouchers.
We are beyond grateful for the nearly 35 years of support, loyalty and love and we can’t wait to when we can be open again, looking after your skin and giving you the serious skin results that we are committed to providing. When we are able to have our clinics open again, we will need your support more than ever.
We are still very much here for you during this lock-down period with all the skincare advice, tips and tricks you might need.
Keep looking after your skin and maintaining your skin health, keep safe, healthy and active and we are so looking forward to when we can see you all in our clinics again soon.
At the heart of our business is you, our lovely clients and in consideration of concerns around the coronavirus, we wanted to reassure you on what we are doing (and have always done) to keep both you and our therapists safe.
Our Hygiene Practices
If you know us, you know we are serious about skin, and we are just as serious when it comes to our sanitation and hygiene practices, making sure we are keeping everyone safe and healthy. We adhere to a strict code of conduct to keep you and our therapist’s safe; you can learn more about that here
At About Face we are doing the following to keep our clinic spaces as secure as possible:
- Throughout the day our lovely teams are regularly disinfecting our equipment and surfaces
- Between client treatments we are cleaning all metal tools with alcohol wipes and then placing them in a glass bead steriliser
- All other plastic tools and brushes are sprayed with alcohol and put in a UV sanitation cabinet
- Fresh towels are used for each new treatment and during any waxing we use a disposable cover and gloves
- All bedding including the head area and all towels are refreshed between appointments
- Hand sanitisers are readily available around the clinics and all clients are required to use these on arrival and in the therapy rooms
- We have removed all magazines that multiple clients could come into contact with
- Wearing gloves or a mask during treatments if clients would like their therapist to. All of our therapists will discuss options available before treatments begin.
- Asking please that if you are experiencing symptoms of COVID-19, you have in the last 14 days travelled overseas through any COVID-19 Category 1 or 2 countries or are staying with someone that has been through COVID-19 Category 1 or 2 countires, that you please stay at home and reschedule your appointments.
To safeguard and protect the health and well-being of our clients and staff, please listen to your body. If you are unsure at all about whether to come in or not, we encourage you to stay home and look after yourself, as we want to ensure you are kept safe and in good health during this time. We will work our magic and find the next best available appointment that suits both of us, so we can keep those skin ambitions on track!
We ask that you please give us at least 24 hours’ notice to change or cancel an appointment, but we understand that circumstances can change rapidly and therefore we will not be enforcing any cancellation charges until further notice. An appointment for a free loyalty rewards treatment that is cancelled at short notice is able to be rescheduled for the foreseeable future.
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to get in touch with your clinic or you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
As you have probably already heard washing your hands frequently is the best thing you can do to protect yourself and others in our community. Check out this Youtube clip that shows the World Health Organisation way to wash your hands correctly, link here.
We thank you very much for your continued support and patience during this time and look forward to looking after you in one of our clinics soon.
The About Face Team x