At the heart of our business is you, our amazing clients, and we can’t reiterate enough how grateful we are for the 30+ years of support, loyalty and love we’ve received.
With the move to Level 2, we wanted to reassure you on what we are doing to keep both you and our therapists safe.
Our Hygiene Practices
If you know us, you know we are Serious About Skin, and we are just as serious when it comes to our health and safety practices.
At About Face we have implemented the following at Alert Level 2:
- Daily COVID-19 check-in meetings and updates with the team
- The request for clients to please wait in your car, or outside the clinic, until you are contacted to enter for your appointment
- Staggering appointments to avoid congestion and to adhere to social distancing rules
- Automated Hand Sanitiser spray located at the entry of the clinics, for client and staff use upon entry and exit
- Mandatory client and employee handwashing at the start and end of each treatment
- PPE will be worn by all therapists for all treatments and masks for all employees when social distancing of 1M cannot be achieved
- All bedding replaced between appointments
- Cleaning of all metal tools with alcohol wipes and sterilised between clients
- Spraying all plastic tools and brushes with alcohol and putting them in a UV sanitation cabinet between clients
- Use of disposable tools where practical
- Thorough and regular cleaning/sanitising of our equipment and surfaces at the start, throughout, between clients and end of day
- All laundry completed on a hot cycle.
- The removal of all magazines and brochures that multiple clients could come into contact with
- Asking clients to please not touch retail products on the shelf, rather to request a staff members help.
- Asking all staff and clients that are unwell in any ways to remain at home
To safeguard and protect the health and well-being of our clients and staff, please listen to your body. If you are unsure at all about whether to come in or not, we encourage you to stay home and look after yourself. We want to ensure you are kept safe and in good health during this time. We will work our magic and find the next best available appointment that suits both of us, so we can keep those skin ambitions on track!
Please also don’t be offended when we ask to check and update your personal contact details in our system. Whilst we are using tracing.co.nz, ensuring your contact details are correct in our system is an added step in our contract tracing protocols.
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to get in touch with your clinic or you can email us at email@example.com
We thank you very much for your continued support and patience during this time and look forward to looking after you in one of our clinics soon. Please be assured we will be doing all we can to make the clinics a safe environment for everyone to ensure you and our team are kept safe.
The About Face Family x